Cupron Enhanced EOS Applications
Cupron Enhanced EOS Surfaces can benefit any individual or organization that provides a service where a reduction in bacterial and viral loads would be necessary or even preferred. Our protected solid surface is appropriate for any horizontal and/or vertical surface within your home; in a hospital, hotel, school, or military facility; and much more.
Cupron Enhanced EOS is the best solution for bathroom installations in your residence. With its ability to shield against bacteria, fungus, and microbes that cause stains and degrade surfaces, as well as its ability to both kill and shield against mildew and odor-causing bacteria and fungi, Cupron Enhaced EOS is ideal for shower walls and floors.
- Acute care hospitals
- Outpatient facilities
- Specialty hospitals
- Nursing homes
- Assisted-living facilities
- Medical and dental offices
- Research facilities
With the surge in Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs) and their rising costs to the healthcare industry, Cupron Enhanced EOS offers a real cost savings-based option to the healthcare system. HAIs are not covered by the patients’ insurance and are a direct cost to a hospital’s bottom line.
Total Healthcare Costs from HAIs
- Over 99,000 deaths per year in the US
- Increased ICU stay 8 days
- Increased average hospital stay of 8 days
- Total cost between $4.5 and $5.7 billion
- Average cost per infection is $13,973
- Increased total cost per patient is $40,000
- Secondary Schools
- Colleges and Universities
- Recreation Centers and Gyms
- And more
- Training Facilities
- And more